ST Blade ATO/ATC fuse blocks consolidate branch circuits and eliminate the tangle of in-line fuses for electronics and other appliances. Their robust design makes them ideal for marine and vehicle DC electrical systems.
All buses and fuse clips are tin plated copper for corrosion resistance and optimal electrical conductivity.
All ST Blade fuse blocks utilize a specialized fuse clip that is designed to hold fuses in place in the harshest conditions.
All fasteners are stainless steel. Screws contain a captive star lock washer for a faster more secure installation. Studs utilize flange nuts for a simpler and safer installation. Fuses sold separately.
Consolidates branch circuits and in-line fuses
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems » Small Format Labels for circuit identification
- Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Fuses sold separately
Il n’y pas encore d’avis.